M&J is seeking a Marketing Manager with federal contracting experience position in its Maryland office.
Oversees the collection and performs analysis of cost, schedule, and technical elements in the development of proposals in accordance with request for proposal (RFP) specifications for a custom request.
Analyzes data and manages the collection and accumulation of cost, scheduling, and performance elements from functional departments.
Researches and analyzes historical data, support proposal efforts, makes recommendations and influences determination of cost of services.
Collaborates and contributes expertise in fact-finding meetings. Confers with and shares expertise in setting cost and pricing reviews with management and customer representatives.
Provides expertise as a member of the contract negotiating team.
• 5 to 7 years of relevant work experience with Pricing and Proposal opportunities
• Must have proven experience with Request for Proposals (RFP) in the Federal/Public Sector space
• Must have management ability with complex pricing and cost analyses as part of a proposal team
• Must have experience with pricing and proposal development in Federal Government; Public Sector space
• Must have proven success working with cross functional teams, to include Business Development; Program Management; Capture.
• Experience with efforts involving complex pricing arrangements
• Experience with multifaceted contracts to include: T&M, Cost type – CPFF, CPIF, CPAF.
• Proven knowledge of FAR, DFARS
• Proficient in Excel with data modeling experience
• Team oriented - ability to work well with diverse, cross-functional teams
• Needs a strong knowledge of financial analysis and computer modeling techniques
• Excellent analytical and negotiation expertise
• Outstanding oral and written communication abilities
• Aptitude for performance in a quickly changing, time-sensitive environment with great attention to detail
• Excellent organization, prioritization, and time management skills needed
• Grasp of Price-to-Win (PTW) analysis and strategy to steer revenue growth
M&J is a leader in providing quality engineering consulting services to a diverse and exciting client base. We attract experienced professionals who understand proactive client service, safety, risk management and loss prevention practices, quality control, teamwork, and the development of younger staff. We seek employees who enjoy their work, desire continuous improvement, and want to contribute to the vision and growth of a quality, employee-owned, professional firm. To all full-time employees we provide a comprehensive package of benefits, including medical, dental and eye insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, life insurance, etc. Salary will depend on experience and credentials.